Lickey WI meets at Lickey Parish Hall (Trinity Centre) on the B4096 between Bromsgrove and Rednal.
The Parish Hall (link to Google maps)
441 Old Birmingham Road
From M5 Jnct4/A38:
- Leave the M5 at Junction 4;
- Take the A38/A491 exit, signposted to Birminghamham(SW)/Stourbridge;
- At the roundabout, take the fourth exit signposted to Bromsgrove.
- After about 600 yards, turn left into Lydiate Ash Road;
- After approx 170 yards, turn left into Birmingham Road, and take a quick right into Alvechurch Highway, which should be negotiated with care as it includes a crossroads followed by dips and bends;
- Travel the one mile length of this road, then turn left at the junction onto the Old Birmingham Road (B4096) – after a quarter of a mile you will see a petrol station on the right, the Parish Hall is a further 50 yards on the left.
From Junction 1 of the M42:
- follow the Old Birmingham Road (B4096) towards Rednal;
- After a mile and a half the road reaches the summit of the Lickey Hills and descends into Rednal as Rose Hill;
- The Trinity Centre is on the left immediately diagonally opposite Holy Trinity Church at the crossroads with Monument Lane to the left and Twatling Road to the right.
From Rednal island by “Generous George”:
- follow Rose Hill (B4096) to the summit of the Lickey Hills, passing Holy Trinity Church on the left;
- The Parish Hall is on the right hand side just after the crossroads.
The Parish Hall is set slightly back from the road, with car parking in front of it. There is a building on the opposite side of the road with no car park, please be aware that this is not the Parish Hall.
Return to Home page or use Menu (top right) to choose another page